Senior Systems Administrator
6+ month contract
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator, who under minimal supervision develops and maintains server and storage architecture, end-point protection, performance monitoring tool sets, patching and compliance, back-up and Disaster Recovery, core systems operation and optimization, and logical security. This role will also coordinate the company's communications capability, system planning, monitoring, testing, and servicing. You will be working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation and judgment. In addition, you will backup and perform network engineering functions.
Essential Job Function
* Enterprise Systems Deployment, Maintenance and Security
* Deploy, configure and maintain new physical and virtual servers.
* Monitor physical and virtual server's security and performance.
* Deploy, configure and maintain storage architecture (SAN, NAS, DAS, etc.).
* Security focal for Identity Access Management, Multi-Factor Authentication, Single Sign-On, End-Point Protection, and others as required.
* Ensure adequate Disaster Recovery and Business Continuance plan effectiveness to protect critical data and ensure operational readiness.
* Ensure compliance, patching and SW updates on computing assets.
* Ensure operational readiness of core systems.
* Define and enable configurations and capabilities to support mobile and remote workforce.
* Heavy Active Directory
* Monitor and manage network performance.
* Enterprise Systems Troubleshooting
* Work independently and on teams to resolve complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors to provide resolutions.
* Highly experienced in developing, deploying and maintain Server and Storage Architectures
* GPO Windows Enterprise experience
* Highly experienced with virtualization, including tools and best practices for management and Business Continuance.
* Highly experienced in systems security compliance.
* Knowledge and experience LAN/WAN network infrastructure.
* Knowledge and experience with Window's O/S for servers and workstations.
* 8+ years related field
* BA or BS (college graduate) - preferred related field
* Technical School or Certificate - preferred related field
About HM Electronics
HM Electronics manufactures and sells customer-focused solutions and products for drive-thru and pro-audio industries.