Fujitsu is a leading provider of customer-focused information technology and communications solutions for the global marketplace. Pace-setting device technologies, highly reliable computing and communications products, and a worldwide corps of systems and services experts uniquely position us to deliver comprehensive solutions that open up infinite possibilities for our customers' success.
FUJITSU GLOVIA, INC. is a leading innovator in manufacturing ERP solutions, helping manufacturers and assembly companies domestically and worldwide optimize, manage and grow their operations. From single-location manufacturers to multi-national, multi-lingual, multi-currency corporations, FUJITSU GLOVIA offers the expertise and technology to deliver simple, yet scalable solutions that solve its customers' most complicated business problems.
The company's GLOVIA G2 manufacturing ERP software offers a highly visual and versatile interface that simplifies work-flow for non-ERP experts and improves end-user productivity. GLOVIA G2 is an extraordinarily adaptable, fully mobile system offering universal use on any device, operating system or browser with full database support on SQL Server 2014 and Oracle Database 12c.
Available as an on-premise or cloud-based solution, GLOVIA G2 integrates with a variety of lean manufacturing systems to help customers eliminate process inefficiency and improve productivity, quality, delivery and service.
Company headquarters are in El Segundo, CA.
We are seeking an Senior System Support Analyst for our Global Customer Care Department to be based in El Segundo, CA.
Provide first level system technical support for customers using Glovia products, third party products, and remote services as required. Preferred work schedule would be 5 AM to 2 PM PST. Manage products' case loads by working promptly with customers, Global Product Support and R&D. Work on internal Glovia projects as required with GCC and Professional Services personnel.
Reports to Manager, Glovia Customer Care
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Other duties may be assigned:
* Assist customers and field personnel with resolving System/ Applications issues ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction; also providing consulting when required.
* Escalation and follow-up of critical customer accounts and keeping management apprised of the situation
* Provide detail documentation and test cases for product errors and submit through Clarify to Global Product Support
* Keep application and trouble-shooting skills at a high level for assigned applications and mentor/ cross train department colleagues/ new employees
* Administrative Activities: a) keep case notes in Clarify up to date and customer notified of case status b) participation in department and company meetings c) update knowledge base with solutions you have created or work-arounds, write tech-notes, FAQs and assist department manager with updating other documents as needed
* Maintain good rapport and working relationship with co-workers and other
* Awareness of company goals and objectives, as well as, customer support policies
* Performs all required administrative functions necessary to the position.
* Accurate, timely submission of timesheets for all time expended.
* Timely submission of schedules, project status reports and other relevant correspondence.
* Accurate, timely submission of all expense reports.
Education & Training:
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
* Proficient in SQL and Oracle)
* PostGres knowledge is a plus but not required
* Minimum 6-10 years of related experience in ERP with excellent industry knowledge
* Previous work experience with PROIV or Client is desired
* In depth knowledge of experience working with Microsoft OS, UNIX/Linux, Solaris, Windows Pro Desktop, VM-Ware, Cloud, Windows and Unix scripting
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Understands the INs and OUTs of technical customer Support having worked with complex technology products
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with others
* Depending on candidate's level of experience:
* Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors; demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions; OR
* Able to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors; determine methods and procedures on new assignments; and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
* Able to balance multiple responsibilities and work effectively/independently in a fast paced environment with attention to details
* Result driven, deadline driven, goal oriented, highly motivated, takes ownership and new challenges on an ongoing basis to meet department's objectives
* Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through. Follows directions.
* Proven ability to build supportive and professional relationships within and outside of the organization, motivated and inspires others to work together for mutual benefits.
* Quick learner and takes initiative to learn on his/ her own
* Experience with IIS, Apache, Tomcat, SSH, HTTP/S, Microsoft Suite, Windows Active Directory
* Proficient at Windows and Unix scripting, XML, Java
* Background in software development is preferred
* Strong decision making skills
* Position/Business Title assigned maybe be "System Support Analyst" depending on candidate's level of experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.