Location: Canton, MA, US
Dunkin' Brands- Information Technology
Senior IT Analyst, System Development
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let's chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin' Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
We are currently seeking a Senior IT Analyst to join the Dunkin' Brands Enterprise Systems and Architecture team. The Senior Analyst would provide technical expertise in day to day production support and new development related to the corporate and franchisee facing applications. This include leading Application design, integrations, development and technical management. The incumbent should be open to learning new technologies in this fast pace of changing technology landscape.
What You'll Be Working On-
* Accountable for leading all design, best practice architecture and integration including development and configuration efforts for the corporate and franchisee facing applications
* Responsible for administration, user provisioning, configuring, performance and maintenance of WebLogic/middle tier server and SOA tech stacks
* Accountable for translating functional specifications into technical designs, manage Unit testing, Regression, and Integration/QA testing
* Work with Security group to ensure external facing corporate and franchisee facing applications and data are in full compliance
* Responsible for technical vendor relationships, day-to-day escalations, and issues resolution with 3rd party vendors and development teams
* Accountable for maintaining interfaces between 3rd party vendor software and corporate systems written in Java, Angular JS, ADF, .NET
* Responsible for prioritizing break fix/enhancement requests with Product Managers and Business Leads to ensure delivery of prioritized requests in a timely manner
* Responsible for ensuring production SLAs are met; provide performance tuning as necessary
* Responsible for migrating of Change Controls
* Responsible for creating/maintaining ongoing documentation for existing and new break fix/enhancements
* Provide technical support for Oracle Service Bus, working with support vendor
What You'll Need-
* Bachelor's degree with concentration in IT or business
* Overall 5 years of progressive, relevant IT experience
* Minimum of 4 years of solution design, integration architecture, technical development and deployment experience
* Software architecture, standard lifecycle concepts, practices, and procedures for development of JAVA based applications including graphic user interfaces, web services, data extraction and transformation
* Solid understandings of Java EE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers and working knowledge of Oracle WebLogic (or Other AS) architecture and administration
* Proficient in Web Application development and experience with Web Service Standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI)
* Hands on experience on SOA tools (OSB, BPEL)
* Working knowledge of Security software (OIM) and Salesforce
* Working knowledge of federation implementation using SAML 2.0
* Thorough understanding of the SDLC and Change Management process
* Experience implementing systems and processes, preferably in multi-national supply chain environments
* Experience with Vendor and Release Management
* Excellent Customer Service Skills, Attention to Detail, and Time Management Skills
* Project Management knowledge and practical experience in technical requirements for business solutions.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to meet common objectives through teamwork.
* Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills with an emphasis on being able to present technical topics in an easy to understand way for non-technical customers.
* Strong partnering skills and a service leadership mindset are required.
* Proven track record of providing effective team leadership.
* 1:30 release every Friday
* On site fitness gym
* Casual dress code- jeans every day!
* Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!