NVIDIA's PGI compiler team is looking to hire a Compiler Developer to work on development of a world-class optimizing C++ and Fortran compilers. If you want to work on compilers for high-performance computing (HPC) and drive the future of HPC C++, Fortran, OpenMP and OpenACC, this is the job for you. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of C, C++, and Fortran programming languages and be comfortable working on Linux. Previous experience in development of production compilers highly desired. Experience implementing one or more of OpenMP or OpenACC is a big plus.
What we need to see:
* Degree in Computer Science, ECE or related (Ph.D. or Masters preferred)
* Assembly language programming skills
* Proven understanding of machine architectures
* Strong background in programming languages
* 5+ years of previous experience in development of production compilers
* Deep knowledge of compiler internals
* Demonstrated C/C++ programming skills with production system software
* Knowledge of software engineering principles and standard methodologies
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* LLVM experience
* EDG compiler front end experience
* Familiarity with C++, Fortran, OpenMP, and OpenACC standards
* Highly motivated and strong problem solving skills
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our special engineering teams are growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NVIDIA is a fabless semiconductor company providing graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive markets.