The Systems Engineering and Architecture team is seeking Security Systems Architect to work alongside our elite engineers to build a world-class video entertainment system. The qualified candidate possesses solid skills in the areas of:
* Critical thinking
* Problem solving
* Communicating and collaborating among different teams
Successful candidates yearn to dig in to understand problems and then propose solutions. Above all, the role requires someone with the drive to learn new things and always go above and beyond what is required.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Translate business requirements into design strategies and patterns and work with development and operations to deploy new security features and capabilities.
* Drive security architecture and design reviews between cross functional groups
* Evaluate vendor software selection targeted for possible integration, including strategic applications, tools, and utilities
* Identify opportunities for architectural improvements in current landscape, conduct security risk assessments and vulnerability analysis on systems.
* Participate in cross-functional collaborations to troubleshoot and resolve OTT video platform related issues in lab and production environments specific to security.
* Align with CSO on security roadmaps and technology strategy with specific OTT video requirements.
* Enhance the current security posture with cloud, infra, software and system security.
Software related Skill set :
* C-based languages, interpreted and compiled (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python)
* Experience with database development, web programming, networking, file and transport encryption (understands HTTP protocol, ssh)
* Must have experience in UNIX including shell-scripting and command-line tools (awk, grep, sed, etc.)
* Ideally will have some Windows administrative experience (e.g. understands windows domains, security, AD, etc)
* Strong design intuition and drive
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
* Ability to work well in teams and with minimal supervision.
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
Job ID 1922953 Date posted 06/14/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.