Meet Our Team:
Our team of System Architects support Pega's enterprise applications built on our Pega Infinity Platform. They are a co-located team dedicated to designing, building and supporting our digital applications to the highest standard using the latest and greatest Pega software. The team will be involved in designing great user experiences to drive personalization and marketing automation for B2B and B2C customers. In addition, the team will use predictive and adaptive analytics to improve customer engagement metrics and business operation processes for digital marketing.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building components of digital applications and providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. You will be part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of delivered solutions matches enterprise architecture standards and meets customer requirements. You will also have opportunities to lead aspects of design and development for implementation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
* Work collaboratively with your team to design, develop, and test enterprise shared service applications
* Partner with the business to develop scalable, high usability applications that meet business needs
* Leverage Java/J2EE and PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) skills in new and innovative ways to build new applications as well as maintain and improve existing ones.
* Develop your technical skills and keep abreast of latest developments, technologies, and architectures to build top-of-the-line shared services and solutions
Who You Are:
* Highly technical with deep experience in analysis, design, development, and large scale, Java-centric, enterprise application system deployment
* An independent thinker that understands the value of teamwork and collaboration as they design and develop enterprise scale software applications
* Open-minded to adjustments based on changing business priorities
* Having a sense of urgency with meeting aggressive deadlines and taking responsibility and ownership for seeing tasks through to on-time delivery
* Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn
What You've Accomplished:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
* 7 to 9 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 5+ years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
* Strong experience in all phases of software development, any familiarity with Pega or other CRM's is a plus
* Proficiency on Java Enterprise Edition (JSP, Servlets, XML, JMS), and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, Postgres
* Deep knowledge and experience with application integration using SOAP, REST and SOA architectures
* Understanding of standard authentication and authorization techniques to secure web applications
* Applicable knowledge or experience working in Agile and Scrum Methodologies
Pega Offers You:
* Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, and more
Job ID: 8355
Pegasystems is a company developing customer engagement and digital process automation software.