The Michaels Companies, Inc., is North America's largest arts and crafts specialty retailer, with more than 1,300 stores in the United States and Canada. Together the teams in our stores, distribution and manufacturing centers, and support center work together to help our customers make creativity happen. We offer career growth, benefits packages, retirement plans, tuition reimbursement, and more. Michaels Team Members also enjoy a wide variety of ways to save including discounts at our stores, select fitness and childcare centers, restaurants, hotels, and more.
We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Systems Anlayst located in our Support Center (Global Headquarters) located in Irving, TX.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Systems Analyst - Order Management works independently to function as a liaison between the Ecommerce and Ecommerce Fulfilment business teams and the IT teams. Responsibilities include gathering, clarifying, translating and defining business requirements into specific system requirements. Also Supporting the Business teams in getting day-to-day users issues resolved in a timely manner.
* Independently partners with the business to understand business requests and requirements * Works with Solution Architects to investigate options to meet requirements and participates in architectural reviews * Creates conceptual and functional designs for solutions * Prepares and delivers user requirements and functional designs for project development teams * Documents and recommends functional solutions where applicable. * Analyzes and documents current business processes. Recommends business process changes where applicable * Participates in or conducts code reviews with development partners to ensure requirements and quality standards are being met. * Participates in Production control review sessions.
* Works with the business to assess and understand business requests * Assists business owners in identifying, clarifying, and documenting the objectives and benefits of any project or enhancement request * Partners with business owners to determine ROI on project/enhancement requests * Analyzes, translates, and documents business/user requirements * Prepares and delivers user requirements for project development teams * Analyzes current business processes
* Assists business team/Cross functional IT Partners Vendor in resolving day to day Support issues in a timely manner * Gains understanding of the support processes, Service levels and partners with vendor support teams
Testing User Acceptance:
* Work with Testing Lead in preparation of testing strategies, test plans and test cases * Leads user acceptance phase of projects * Compiles and tracks issues * Communicates defects discovered in UAT to the project team * Provides general support for the business during user acceptance testing
* Assists in change management activities to deliver business solutions * Provides functional support for the business during implementation and post-implementation phases of a project * Assists in the project close and transition of the project to the support team
* Maintains effective communication with management and project teams * Liaison between the business community, the architecture and the project development teams * Facilitates communications between the technology teams and the business * Adheres to department SDLC process and project framework * Supports and adheres to defined architectural standards
* Bachelor's Degree * Computer Science, Business or related field of study
* Extensive experience in gathering requirements * Experienced in documenting business, process and data flows * Understanding of systems development life cycle including issue, risk and scope management * Understanding of test strategies, test plans and test execution * Experience in writing and executing SQL Queries * Strong proficiency of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project * 5+ years experience * Retail system experience preferred * Strong knowledge of Integration technologies such as Tibco * Good knowledge and technical acumen in supporting OMS/DOM system * Understanding of Order Fulfilment processes * Detail-oriented person with strong problem solving abilities * Strong verbal and written communication skills * Team oriented, strong organizational skills
About Michaels Stores, Inc.
The Michaels Companies is a company that owns and operates arts and crafts specialty retail stores.