Meet Our Team:
You will take a senior technical role in system design, configuration, implementation, and monitoring with a top-notch IT team! This team is responsible for highly visible projects throughout the company and will play a critical role in implementing and automating technology solutions. Areas of responsibility will include Azure/O365, Group Policy, Identity Management and other related activities in addition to supporting mobile messaging services and ensuring interoperability with private/public/hybrid cloud environments.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As a senior technical resource, this individual is expected to interface with systems, network, and datacenter engineering teams in addition to Help Desk, Development Support, and DBA resources. This is a highly collaborative group, so being able to adapt and stay up to date on new technologies is critical. You will be on the front line solving critical IT issues and identifying areas of weakness that will allow us to scale.
What You'll Do at Pega:
* Architect, Design, implement and administer windows server environments and systems that are redundant and highly available
* Work on highly visible projects adding new technology, automation, and bring an innovative outlook to add new emerging technology
* Work with other members of the system operations team to figure out issue in large projects and cross train the team on project assigned
* Fulfill end user server requests, perform root cause analysis, and participate in continuous improvement initiatives which improve the user experience
* Adhere to SLAs to maximize uptime and ensure optimal systems stability
* Implement and administer global monitoring and alarming systems
* Participate in triage and root cause analysis
Who You Are:
You are a self-starter with a great personality that has done large design and implementation project that has an innovative thought process and is ready to bring a lot to the table as we delve into on-prem and cloud-based technology company.
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
* 7-9+ years' experience in relevant disciplines managing in similar sized company
* 5+ years Architecting and implementing redundant, highly available systems
* 5+ years Email Administration - Exchange 2016/Exchange Online, Archiving, Backups
What You've Accomplished:
* You have experience working for a large global IT enterprise implementing complex systems and network solutions
* Successfully established a strong understanding of hardware server/storage platforms such as Compellent and EMC
* You have developed a strong skillset with PowerShell Scripting/Automation Administration
* Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
Pega Offers You:
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 7864
Pegasystems is a company developing customer engagement and digital process automation software.