As a Senior Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure, you will setup and maintain the test automation infrastructure of our physician and patient facing applications. We are looking for technically strong and creative individuals that possess a passion for driving quality and ensuring a positive end user experience.
As a Sr. Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure, you will:
* Design, develop and maintain complex test automation frameworks and tools that serve dozens of engineers.
* Establish automation test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design and covers the entire software development life cycle.
* Develop and execute test cases based on client-driven design specifications and test cases designed by manual test engineers.
* Own the integration of automated tests execution into current continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
* Develop tooling and infrastructure to help feature teams measure and increase their velocity
* Lead and guide development teams to determine and implement best automation testing strategy for each situation
* Conduct PoCs on latest test automation tools and technologies.
* Own test automation good practices and mentor junior and mid-level engineers by hands-on training.
* You have 5+ years of experience in Test Automation Engineering
* You have experience in defining, developing and owning test automation infrastructure for a large enterprise.
* You have expertise in test automation and BDD tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow, Cucumber etc.
* You have hands-on programming experience using high-level languages such as C# (preferred), Java or Python.
* You are proficient with API testing
* You have experience building continuous integration and deployment solutions (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.) that served large software engineering organizations
* You are a good team player, and have the ability to work cross-functionally
* You hold a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related field
* You have developed test automation frameworks for complex distributed applications.
* You have experience working with Jenkins and TeamCity.
* You have experience with Amazon Web Services and modern virtualization technologies (Docker, etc.)
* You have experience with Performance Testing
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.