PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior Subject Matter Expert/System Analyst to support our Fort Worth, TX location.
Candidate will provide support to a Customs and Border Protection Organization by performing system analysis, project analysis and management activities. Candidate will provide subject matter expertise in conducting technical analysis utilizing data systems and analysis/presentation tools. Candidate will also provide support on system and software engineering activities, to include software development, integration, test and evaluation projects.
* 15+ years of related experience in Customs and Border Protection aviation activities
* Currently have an active Secret security clearance and be able to maintain this clearance level during employment
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office
* Travel: 30%
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
* Experience in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Engineering/Technical Management
* In-depth knowledge of CARMAC and Maximo and other data systems used by Customs and Border Protection
* This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award to PeopleTec*
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.