Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Storage Engineer to join our team in the Mclean, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The selected individual will analyze user requirements and high level system architectures to develop system requirement specifications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities
* Applies high-level technical expertise in the design, implementation, integration and optimization of backup services utilizing Veritas Netbackup systems and software
* Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
* Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
* Develops technical documentation
* Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
* Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
* Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
* Communicates with other program personnel and customer management
* Bachelor's degree and eight or more years of experience, or additional experience in lieu of degree
* In-depth technical expertise using Veritas NetBackup
* Strong working knowledge in basic storage fundamentals with an understanding of major networking concepts
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours to complete implementations and resolve issues
* Experience with requirement management for an agile software development life cycle
* Experience integrating products into a complex system
* Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows) desired
* Knowledge of AWS product offerings desired
* Working knowledge of many of various vendor storage management applications such as NetApp NOM and OCI desired
* Networking (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing) desired
* Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL) desired
* Programming / scripting (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP) desired
* Knowledge of DISA STIGS mission systems desired
* Knowledge of ICD 503 and the Risk Management Framework desired
* Experience with the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) desired
* An active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph is required.
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.