What you'll be doing...
The Single Sign On (SSO) team is part of Chief Information Security Organization (CISO). The SSO team provides Authentication and Authorization services to internal Verizon homegrown apps and Vendor hosted apps for any type of devices. SSO infrastructure is based onSiteminder product. The SSO team has developed many custom solutions around Siteminder to meet the demand and requirements of Verizon security.
Our SSO Team is looking for a highly technical, Senior SSO Engineer to help us develop our next generation SSO platform to further enhance security around SSO services for mobile devices and apps running on public-private cloud providers.
* Closely collaborating with cross-functional teams.
* Perform in-depth analysis of Public cloud offering for authentication and authorization.
* Designing, developing and implementing flexible SSO architecture for PaaS and SaaS applications.
* Designing, developing, and implementing SSO solution for Mobile based apps on any type of devices and MDM (Mobile Device Management) solutions.
* Building zero trust type access.
* Building an auto-scaling SSO infrastructure architecture to allow growth on-demand to handle time and event based SSO transactions.
* Architect and configure Web servers and Web Applications.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience
* Experience using Siteminder on enterprise level implementation.
Even better if you have:
* A Degree
* Experience on Secure Proxy Services and SAML based Federation Services.
* Experience on Jason Web Token (JWT), OpenID Connect and OAuth2.0.
* Experience on Advance Authentication for step-up authentication based on Risk score.
* Experience in One-Time Password (OTP), Security Question/Answers and Soft-Token implementation.
* Extensive Experience with Webservers i.e. Oracle iPlant and Tomcat.
* Extensive experience with LINUX and MS Windows Operating System.'
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.