Headquartered in the heart of the Silicon Valley, Ivalua is the leading provider of Spend Management Cloud Solutions and recognized by top Analysts as a global market leader.
After 15 years of continuous innovation and growth, our unique software platform is widely regarded as one of the most powerful and effective solutions ever created for procurement/Finance teams. Our success is reflected in a 98% renewal rate within an active and engaged community of 250 customers across 70 countries achieving high performance empowered with the Ivalua Solution.
If you are looking for a stimulating environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities, and if you would like being part of a truly global and very diverse team mixing hard work, teamwork and fun, then Ivalua may be a great fit for you!
We are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
* Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements * Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases * Prepare documentations and specifications * Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc. * Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary * Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders * Read and troubleshoot an execution plan * Track and monitor performance issues
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong proficiency with SQL (MS SQL Server 2014 / 2016) and its variation among popular databases * Experience with some of the modern relational databases * Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements * Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases * Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary * Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications * Capable of troubleshooting common database issues * Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it * Read and troubleshoot an execution plan
* Know how to tune queries
* Knowledge of how to deal with indexes : identify them, manage fragmentation....
* Demonstrated understanding of DMV
* Troubleshoot locks and deadlocks
* Uses query hints and know common Table Expressions
* Knows how to use SQL Profiler
Ivalua is a company developing a procurement empowerment platform.