Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Systems
Responsible for the development, implementation and administration of Operations systems strategies in alignment to the execution of long and short term Operational objectives. Including, Predictive Dialers, IVR, PBX systems.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Sr. Specialist, Telephony Administration is responsible for the administration of Operations systems strategies supporting the alignment to the execution of long and short term Operational objectives.
* Monitor day to day operations of Loan Operations call management systems and escalate any issues to management. * Verify call routing logic for all departments from the toll free numbers and IVR to detect possible call routing failures, invalid message scripts, and ensure overall call routing efficiency. * Supports the timely resolution of any issues. * Facilitate and operate the Aspect Call Center and/or Avaya System. * Support daily contact center telephony routing, scripting and strategy. * Meets/exceeds utilization standards and maintains available status to ensure campaign strategy success. * Assists and supports lower level team members.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Education - * Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance, or equivalent field. * or equivalent work experience
* Experience - * 3-5 years Operations, Collections, Customer Service or related experience. * 3-5 years Aspect UIP (version 7.1 or higher) and ALM, or Avaya Communication platform (version 6.x or higher)
* Skills & Abilities - * Strong understanding of the Aspect UIP and ALM systems and settings. * Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access. * Ability to represent the company in a professional and diplomatic manner while working with internal and external customers. * Demonstrates good judgment when making decisions about accounts for the Company. * Flexibility, adaptability, and acceptance of change in a dynamic financial environment. * Strong organizational and time management skills. * Strong verbal and written communication skills. * Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times. * Strong customer service skills. * Strong negotiation skills. * Creates and modifies ALM Scripts to automate repetitive steps to ensure consistency and efficiency.
* Collaboration - Teamwork: * Proficient - Applying and Executing * Creates a good working environment in the team; works towards shared goals contributing ideas and accepting change * Provides assistance and coaches less experienced team members * *
* Execution - Accountability: * Proficient - Applying and Executing * Follows through to meet commitments to others * Takes responsibility for achieving strong results, despite balancing multiple complex demands * *
* Change Orientation - Flexibility: * Proficient - Applying and Executing * Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change * Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands * *
* Problem Solving - Problem Identification: * Proficient - Applying and Executing * Identifies the component parts of a complex situation or problem and the relationship among variables that are not obvious * *
* Customer Focus - Issue Ownership: * Proficient - Applying and Executing * Addresses customer's requests, ensures concerns are recorded accurately and action is initiated appropriately * Makes extra effort to satisfy customers needs and meet commitments * *
* Risk Management - Risk and Compliance Adherence: * Proficient - Applying and Executing * Communicates the importance and benefits of risk management to counterparts * Displays natural skepticism and curiosity to question the status quo and uncover issues * Adheres to a good root cause analysis process * *
* Problem Solving - Solution Definition: * Proficient - Applying and Executing * Sees through complexity and detail to get to the critical issues at hand * Takes into account the wider context within which problems exist * *
* Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking. * Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. * Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
* This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. * The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.