Senior PM is capable of leading large AT&T professional services teams supporting Government Client. Candidates must be capable of applying management skills to all aspects of program success as measured by customer satisfaction, financial objectives, contributions to the responsible AT&T business unit, and performance and satisfaction of assigned employees, including matrix personnel. The person in this position will work as a member of the AT&T Government Solutions management team which is responsible for professional services. Local travel in the Washington, DC area will be required and travel outside the Washington, DC area may be necessary.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
* Prior experience in managing federal contractor programs providing professional services programs exceeding $5 million per year
* Experience in managing programs which engineer IT and network information and resource assets for federal customers
* Experience using GSA contracts for federal business purposes, preferably with network-oriented contracts
* Significant experience in developing proposals, including cost proposals for federal agencies
* Significant experience in business case development and cost benefit analyses; Able to work independently when provided with broad objectives
* Able to represent AT&T well to all levels of customers and suppliers
* Ability to effectively convey ideas, facts, and directions in either written or verbal form, both informally and formally
* Plans ahead, but flexibly adjusts plans as circumstances evolve or assumptions are changed
* Anticipates potential problems, identifies risks, plans contingencies
* Able to work multiple issues simultaneously while maintaining professional composure
* Experience in analyzing disparate data from a variety of sources, synthesizing the information into a composite picture, projecting future trends or events, and conveying key points to decision makers.
* Bachelor of Science degree.
Position of public trust based on a DHS background investigation
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1929773 Date posted 06/20/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.