The Senior Specialist I will serve as a member of the Account Maintenance team responsible for completing maintenance requests for our clients and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. Use multiple tools such as PeopleSoft Salem, Tandem, Excel, Access and other software products to research and implement changes. This candidate should possess the ability to provide quality customer service to internal customer base. This position works with various Account Management and Merchant Help Desk teams to provide the best merchant experience. This is a dynamic environment; we are looking for someone who is self-motivated with attention to detail, a results oriented team player.
* Process maintenance requests using various systems.
* Support and contact requestors as needed to obtain valid paperwork.
* Recommend and maintain any automation for department and run pre-defined macros for bulk requests.
* Proactively identify problems, their root causes and follows through to ensure resolution.
* Provide back up support as needed to various departments.
* Review and actively critique current processes for gaps and to improve efficiency and accuracy.
* Handle complex merchant matters; work may be project related and/or internal customer facing.
* Possess a technical skillset, including but not limited to MS Access databases, importing/exporting tables, creating queries and macros
* College Degree preferred; 5+ years customer service, research or analytical experience required.
* Demonstrate analytical and problem solving abilities while possessing a mindset of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
* Ability to understand and use multiple systems/tools simultaneously.
* Ability to work under frequent interruptions, maintain a positive demeanor, and analyze complex cases providing a solution.
* Accuracy, care and precision in working with client information are required. Must aim for "zero defects" or no mistakes in work processed.
* High performance orientation. Sense of urgency about work, constantly striving to reach new levels of performance.
* Demonstrated success working with minimal supervision.
* Superior organization skills and ability to prioritize projects and meet all deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to be flexible and adaptive to change.
Someone who enjoys a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.