Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
As a member of the global IT team for applications support, your responsibilities will be:
* Global Applications users support for end users in US
* On Site Support for US Sales Representatives, Support for Revenue management software, Enterprise resource planning software and other Global Business applications
* Global Applications Support - solving complex problems and requests
* Provides iPad applications On-Site Support for US Sales Representatives, has knowledge about iOS software
* Provides Support for Revenue management software, Enterprise resource planning software and other Business applications interconnected with Business processes
* Constant development of competences and skills within scope of Global strategic platforms
* Collaboration with all team members in order to provide better support to end user
* Monitoring the needs of application users, proposing improvements in order to optimize support processes
* Participating in creating procedures related to Global Applications Support
* Tracking and actively working on improvements of KPIs within area of responsibility
* Participation in organization of knowledge transfers
* Initiating and active role in using and customizing tools such as IDM, SNOW, Monitoring, Knowledge Base, internal auxiliary applications used for daily work inside team
* Proposing extension of support scope, participating in more complex activities
* Supporting project Team according to Project needs
* Promoting TEVA Values and Culture through own behavior and encouragement of same behaviors in others
* Studying last year of Computer Science related degree
* No work experience needed
* Preferably fresh graduates without work experience, or with maximum of two years work experience
* Technical Knowledge preferred:
* Microsoft office suite, consisting of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Microsoft Outlook
* Microsoft Windows
Good communication skills.
Work collaboratively with other departments.
Proficient Team Work skills
Able to work in on duty mode - more shifts to be covered
Senior Dir Global Applications Support Lead¸ Service and Support, Glob.Appl.User Support and Partner Serv.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark