Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
* Working with the system engineering team to understand customer business needs and priorities
* Define software requirements, both functional and non-functional, as high level epics, features and user stories to support SAFe Agile methodology
* Develop conceptual, logical, and physical designs for database solutions
* Develop and maintain database solutions for managing structured and unstructured data
* Develop and maintain database solutions for data ingestion (batch and streaming)
* Bachelor's degree and at least five years of experience
* Experience in software development and maintenance projects with involvement in requirements management, technical design/development, and deployment steps within SDLC
* Experience supporting software development activities for software projects specializing in development of enterprise web applications with a SAFe Agile environment
* Experience designing database solutions using conceptual, logical and physical diagrams
* U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government Secret security clearance
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.