The Senior Solutions Technician will be a dynamic, high integrity individual with superior technical ability. They will be an adaptable and innovative problem solver that enjoys being part of a highly collaborative, service-focused team. The Senior Solutions Technician is responsible for championing best practices, driving development and continuous improvement while remaining responsible for the day-to-day fulfillment of project tickets as well as troubleshooting and providing support to internal clients. Additionally, the Senior Solutions Technician will guide the team in adoption of new technology and best practices as Lighthouse develops them, serving as a point of escalation and training for fellow Processing team members
What You'll Do:
* Process documents and data in adherence to client's technical specifications.
* Create and prepare load files, text and native files, and other deliverables as necessary for review in various databases, such as Relativity.
* Format data for importing into review software, using internal tools, scripts and/or review software to manipulate and normalize data to conform to client request and internal standards.
* Coordinate across teams to drive automation and continuous standardization in processing methodologies, practices, and workflows.
* Maintain a sense of urgency and effectively consult on prioritization for all processing deliverables and internal requests.
* Independently work on job requests from a queue, as well as by assignment, to ensure that jobs progress with minimal delay.
* Provide job status updates and escalate issues to Supervisor/Manager/Project Managers, including detailed hand off instructions during shift/job transitions.
* Perform thorough quality checks on client data and work product at multiple stages of document and data processing to minimize error and rework, assuring 100% compliance of data and deliverable to client specification.
* Make recommendations for improved workflow, quality, internal documentation, and processes to increase efficiencies including error review.
* Responsible for training new or current team members on department processes and applications, as well as assist with troubleshooting requests and fixes to deliverables.
* Support process initiatives requiring Processing team participation, driving innovation and continual improvement of systems and processes.
* Drive process initiatives requiring Processing team participation, directly participating and delegating as appropriate, for successful and timely completion of new process automation and continual improvement of systems and processes.
* Continuously maintain documentation to ensure it is current; proactively make updates to existing documentation and SOP.
* Pursuing basic level hosted application skills (search, advanced offerings, etc).
* Support and troubleshoot for internal clients and off-shore resources relating to technology/data investigation.
* Meet or exceed departmental quality targets.
* Conduct error root-cause analysis at the direction of the manager.
* Seamlessly partner with individuals stationed within remote offices to ensure tasks are completed quickly and accurately.
* Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
Combination of at least two the following education, experience, and/or certifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Math, Science or Engineering related field, or equivalent.
* Working knowledge of various litigation support and eDiscovery software applications (Concordance, NUIX, IPRO eCapture, Equivio, Relativity, LAW, Clearwell, Summation, etc.)
* 3+ years experience processing data in an e-discovery environment or similar technical work.
* Demonstrated passion for driving process improvement, collaboration and innovation as part of a cross-functional team.
* Ability to solve problems and prioritize work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
* Hands-on experience in managing, querying and manipulating databases. (Access, SQL, Oracle)
* Knowledge of computer forensics and experience with applications such as Encase and FTK, preferred.
* Experience driving process improvement projects or cross-team initiatives through delegation of tasks and coordinated efforts.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Must possess a commitment to excellence, a strong sense of urgency and dedication to client satisfaction and customer service.
* Understanding of legal discovery (such as the Federal Rules governing discovery) and proof of participation in industry associations is preferred.
About Lighthouse eDiscovery
Lighthouse eDiscovery provides technology-enabled e-discovery services for companies and law firms.