What you'll be doing...
You'll be using your technical expertise and sales skills to help develop complex wireless and networking solutions for our customers. You'll provide customer training and advisement, conducting needs analyses, developing appropriate solutions, and executing on new solutions. You'll present the roadmap and vision for these solutions to leadership. We are constantly innovating to bring the best cutting-edge technologies to our customers to enable them to work faster and smarter and you can be part of the team to make this happen.
* Developing and owning proposals and long term customer strategies.
* Translating customer business issues/opportunities and designing complex solutions.
* Presenting proposed architectures and business outcomes to leadership.
* Providing security development and integration across platforms.
* Managing teams cross-organizationally to develop and implement customer solutions.
* This position is available for all major cities in the West and South markets*
What we're looking for...
You are not only a wireless and networking technology expert, but you also enjoy selling to customers and helping them shape their solutions based on analytical assessments. People know you for your ability to see new opportunities for clients and create high value solutions that improve the way they do business. You take a keen interest in the competitive landscape and the latest trends and technologies and the possibilities they create. As an effective communicator, you build strong client and team relationships and can explain complex technical systems in a straightforward manner by tailoring the content to your audience as appropriate.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Four or more years of experience in Architecture design and implementation.
* Experience integrating with Cloud Service Providers.
* Experience project managing complex solutions through implementation.
* Knowledge of 5G.
* Knowledge of LTE, VoLTE, CDMA and experience with Voice IP Services (SIP, Skype, UCC, Jabber, Spark.).
* IP Data Networking experience (routing, switching, load balancing, high availability, etc).
Even better if you have:
* A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering.
* Two or more years of experience developing and implementing business strategies.
* Two or more years of experience incorporating design thinking into problem solving.
* Certifications: Award Solutions - RR Solutions coursework, CCIE, CISSP, CCENT, CompTIA Network+, Wireless Recognized Certifications, OEM (Ex: Cisco, CradlePoint), CompTIA Security+, Cloud Provider.
* Experience with Software Defined Networking and Virtual Network Services.
* Technical expertise with some major technology companies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Riverbed, Fortinet.
Experience with computer technologies and architectures including IP, O/S, Database, NFV, Cloud and SDN.
* Presented new and complex wireless technologies to drive innovation for IoT and future 5G use cases to C-Level executives and entrepreneurs
* Experience in both software and hardware development.
* Passion for building new products and superb customer experiences.
* Capability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Effective communication skills for interaction with VPs and Directors across the Technology and partnering organizations.
* Ability to summarize complex technology topics in simple terms.
* Knowledge of AR/VR, video solutions, IoT, data analytics, and consumer electronics devices.
* Knowledge of self-driving auto technologies.
* Understanding of new and complex wireless technologies and how it applies to potential partners and solutions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.