Midland States Bancorp
The Senior Solutions Engineer will report to the Director of Solutions Delivery. The Senior Solutions Engineer will be the technical lead and subject matter expert in the area of Salesforce development and a key leader of our Salesforce environment.
* Work as part of the 'Sales & Financial Solutions' team.
* Engage with various levels of user (front line workers to executives).
* Be expected to question the norm, challenge the status quo, and push your Agile team and development "chapter" towards continuous improvement.
* Be open to learning new languages/technologies and contributing to the Sales & Financial Solutions Team initiatives.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or similar required.
* 5+ years of experience working in IT, 5+ years of hands on development experience
* SFDC Experience with focus on Apex, Triggers, and VF development.
* Understanding of Salesforce Configuration: Salesforce Objects and Fields, Layouts, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards
* Familiarity with Git and other version control and continuous integration tools
* Familiarity with Agile and Kanban methodology
* Functional knowledge of ITSM and ITIL support framework
* Leading Employees and Forging Synergy
* Leading Change
* Risk-taking, Innovation, Courage
* Strategic Planning
* Embracing Flexibility
* Global Awareness
* Inspiring Commitment
* Recognizing Trade-offs
* Business Perspective
* Clarifies Complex Data and Creates New Concepts
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
About Midland States Bancorp
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. is a diversified financial holding company for Midland States Bank.