* Job: 19940-BHAM * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Advanced Support
We are looking for engineers with experience using Simulink for Model-Based Design (MBD). Contact us if you'd like to work alongside Simulink developers to advance our products and solve complex problems faced by MathWorks' customers.
* Lead the resolution of escalated and advanced technical issues. * Establish yourself as a focal point for technical discussions with strategic MathWorks customers * Improve our products as part of the product development team by shaping requirements, providing usability feedback and prototyping source code. * Leverage your user knowledge and customer feedback to influence product direction. * Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth.
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
* 3+ years of experience using Simulink for modeling, simulating and/or developing embedded systems
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
* Understanding of the design challenges within the Aerospace and/or Automotive industries is a strong plus.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.