What you will be doing:
- Contribute to the development of advertising technology solutions and integrations
- Main technical adviser to Account Management and Client Services teams
- 65% coding and 35% client interaction
- Evaluate fit of product features to customer needs
- Provide post-sales technical integration support
- Able to travel throughout the sales region
What we look for:
- Experience with data modeling, SQL, and database systems (MySQL/Oracle/Postgres)
- BA/BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any analytical/ quantitative discipline.
- Proficiency using Linux systems on the command line
- Experience developing software using Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
What we'd love for you to have:
- Experience with online advertising technologies including DFP, Header Bidding, prebid.js, and OpenRTB
- Experience with cross browser compliance test tools (Browser Test / Sauce Labs)
- Object Oriented JS development
- Build Process; Node.js / Grunt / Gulp
- Version Control – Git, SVN
- iOS / Android App Development Experience
- Video.js Experience
What's in it for you:
- Take time for yourself: Take what you need -- our vacation days are unlimited. We also give you a Summer Break the week of 4th of July and a Winter Break the last 10 days of the year which are paid for!
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of medical, dental and vision plans to cover you and your loved ones at super competitive prices.
- Enjoy your stay: We want to make it easy for you. Each Rubicon Project office enjoys a variety of benefits like daily catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and free vending machines.