Are you a person who thrives in a dynamic organization?
NVIDIA is the world leader in multiple areas of Accelerated Computing and is supercharging computing for the most demanding users. We are well positioned as the 'AI Computing Company', and our software stack use GPUs to power all modern Deep Learning software frameworks, Machine Learning, Accelerated Analytics and workflows across a wide range of verticals as well as hosted in every major cloud provider and by every computer OEM.
We are looking for a Solution Architect who is passionate about growing our presence in the Retail Industry.
What you'll be doing:
* You will partner with Eastern North America Retail Account Executives to secure design wins, and to lead the support of the product through customer proof-of-concept evaluations, gaps in collateral, and industry demo capability.
* You will coordinate the setup of experiments, tests, equipment, and otherwise facilitate evaluations that help solve customer, partner, and ISV problems using GPU deep learning and other NVIDIA technologies
* Be industry champion and contributor on integrating NVIDIA technology into Enterprise Computing architectures to support HPC/Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Analytics
* You will establish close technical ties to the client facing teams, establishing personal relationships to facilitate rapid resolution of issues and promote the highest levels of customer satisfaction
* You will work closely and collaborate with the NVIDIA customer account team, other Solution Architects, and/or product engineering teams.
* Comfortable working across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing, executives), as well as external partners, customers, and content developers.
What we need to see:
* Ability to engage multiple levels of organizations.
* Demonstrate detailed industry knowledge of Retail with background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, IVA, and/or Computer Vision technologies.
* BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
* Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years delivering Enterprise Accelerated Computing (HPC, Deep Learning, Machine Learning) computing infrastructure.
* Modern Bi-Modal datacenters for enterprise computing architectures- Storage, Compute, and Software stacks.
* Exposure to C, Python, Java, or C++ programming
* Parallel programming expertise
* Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
* Direct experience architecting, managing, and supporting shared compute infrastructure software
* Experience working with enterprise developers and academic research community supporting computer vision, data analytics, or Deep Learning.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
* Dedicated with strong analytical skills
* Desire to be involved in diverse and creative work
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* CUDA optimization experience
* Specialty skills in large scale computing clusters, and use of Machine Learning (XGBoost, PCA, SVM, KNN) or Deep Learning (CNN, LSTM, VAE) in Retail use case(s).
* Experience with Kubernetes, OpenStack, or SLURM for workload orchestration.
* Skills in analytical problem solving and using data analysis to support strategic decisions
* You are a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and like an environment to make things happen, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NVIDIA is a fabless semiconductor company providing graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive markets.