What you'll be doing...
This position is for a Senior Solutions Architect in Verizon Global Technology Solutions (GTS) organization focused on Customer Experience Platform (Verizon Wireless, 5G & FiOS).
The resource will lead the design of the most critical components of Verizon Consumer Group's customer centric architecture which is the Customer Experience Platform (CXP). The resource will be expected to architect a common CXP layer for all Verizon Front end systems (Mobile, Web, Voice & Data) connecting them to a common business process and case management solution (Pega). The architect will build domain centric micro-services and centralize orchestration to enable a high degree of re-use, low code/no code, and ultimately drive Omni experience for our customers. The architect will be responsible for providing consistent personalized Customer Experience solutions across all channels including Digital Assisted Chatbots and IVR.
This is a key role in Verizon's journey to be a digital first company. The resource will be expected to work independently and bring in technical expertise and leadership to drive best in class architecture and also alignment & adoption of solutions across the GTS groups.
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Eight or moreyears ofwork experience in large enterprise systems for Fortune 500 Companies (Telco or Service Provider).
* Five or moreyears of experience working as an Architect/Developer on Omni Channel Platforms and Decisioning Frameworks (Next Best Action, Offer & Communication).
* Three or more years of experience with Pega Unified Decisioning Product Suite, and integration of Pega in Enterprise System. Pega Certification.
* Strong awareness of emerging technologies, vendors, platforms and products in the Digital Transformation & Customer Engagement space.
* Advanced knowledge of system relationships in enterprise-wide systems to lead groups of designers and architects in successful system initiatives and projects.
* Ability to drive the development of interfaces that are understood by a wide user-base and require minimal instruction for an enhanced user experience.
* Willingness to travel
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.