Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen, and strong interpersonal skills to help us drive the success of CloudWatch and Amazon Web Services (AWS) monitoring solutions?
Are you passionate about cloud computing with a special focus on IT infrastructure, application performance monitoring, log analytics, and microservice observability? Do you have DevOps technical expertise and passion to share your knowledge with AWS teams, customers, and the cloud community? We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to be the trusted advisor, subject matter expert, and evangelist for CloudWatch and work with AWS sales, business development, solutions architects, customers, partners, and product teams to drive adoption of CloudWatch.
CloudWatch allows cloud developers and operators to gain end-to-end visibility of their customer experience, application performance, and dynamic infrastructure. We run one of the largest time-series data stores on the planet (monitoring more than 1 quadrillion metric observations, triggering 3.9 trillion events, and ingesting more than 100 petabytes of logs per month) and our teams solve problems of massive telemetric data scale, distributed systems/cloud computing, data visualization, anomaly detection, predictive analytics, and root cause workflows. AWS services and Amazon.com rely on our technology to drive operational excellence as do many of the largest web services in the world.
* Engage with AWS customers to convey cloud computing monitoring, operations, and observability best practices to drive increased adoption.
* Nurture CloudWatch user community through blog posts, reference architectures, white papers, and best practices documents
* Drive Field Enablement and train AWS SA and Sales teams about CloudWatch existing and new capabilities and how they can be used to optimize performance of cloud services.
* Represent CloudWatch at trade events by delivering presentations, technical lectures, and developer focused workshops.
* Architect, develop, and maintain demo environment that showcases ITOA use cases and can be used by AWS SAs and Sales to demo CloudWatch services.
* Manage customer programs to validate new product concepts including prototyping and beta programs.
* Improve monitoring related knowledge across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams by identifying and addressing any gaps
* Work with industry groups to influence monitoring trends in cloud computing.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.