Microsoft is a Productivity and Platform company for the mobile-first and cloud-first world. We reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. Business Applications is a key growth area for Microsoft. As a foundational pillar of the company, the Business Applications Group (BAG) is building the next generation of business applications and platforms.
With the power of Mixed Reality, we understand data in context and simplify workflows to extend human ability. By blending the digital and real worlds, we can better understand the world around us and redefine what is possible. The Mixed Reality at Work Studio is responsible for bringing this vision to everyday organizations to make workers more effective, help businesses transform and ensure everyone has a place in the workforce and workplace of tomorrow.
To accomplish our vision, the Customer Acceleration Team (CAT) within the Mixed Reality at Work Studio engages deeply with our top enterprise customers to help them intelligently deploy our product solutions. Are you a customer-focused individual who enjoys working on early stage technology? Do you revel in understanding our customers' requirements and delivering solutions for v1 products that not only satisfy their needs but exceed their expectations? If you are a collaborative, results-oriented individual who appreciates and supports a culture of constant learning, then this is the organization and role for you!
* Technical proficiency in designing, building, implementing and deploying scalable, highly available architectural systems (8+ years)
* Skilled in systems development and software support or IT consulting that includes global deployment performance optimization (8+ years)
* Understanding of cloud-based business applications selling around the security, regulatory and compliance needs of global customers (8+ years)
* Proven track record of working closely with large field organizations into customer environments
* Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field, or 10 years of equivalent IT / Technical industry experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
This customer-focused individual will have these key areas of focus:
* Architecture & Deployment: Collaborate with key customers and act as a strategic technical deployment advisor. You'll identify business and technical requirements, architect deployable solutions, then facilitate and guide solution deployment.
* Product & Service Insights: Collaborate with our product engineers to explain customer problems and ensure the features and services we build will help resolve specific customer problems to guide future deployments that drive product usage. Ability to triage customer issues and properly route to engineering teams when necessary.
* Customer Workshops: Experience working closely with customers running scenario workshops to understand business needs & requirements. Ability to pivot quickly and adapt messaging to suit a range of audience technical levels and requirements while presenting to executives, IT staff, and end users.
* Ecosystem Enablement: Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including sales, solutions architecture, and support.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.