Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT)? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that drive business value by leveraging IoT devices and data? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an IoT solutions architect to work with our customers to craft cloud-based IoT solutions.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, and our IoT service team to drive IoT-related adoption and revenue. This will include showcasing service such as AWS IoT, Cognito, API Gateway, and Lambda.
Your broad responsibilities include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS service teams, solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to the largest enterprises.
* Ensure customer success in building and launching IoT solutions on the AWS platform
* Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
* Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
* Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.