Reporting to Solutions Architecture Manager, the Senior Solutions Architect will work as an active contributor to the Solutions Architecture team. The Senior Solutions Architect has three primary responsibilities: (1) ensure the successful development and implementation of development frameworks to include: patterns, processes, security, availability, performance and audibility. (2) Working with our business unit partners to understand the business problem, assessing technology needs and (3) selecting technologies and tools that best meet the needs of the business.
* Experience in full development life-cycle phases
* Comprehend complex, technical subjects
* Secure coding principles for web, mobile, database, and cloud services.
* Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills.
* Relate to all levels of the user community
* Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
* Working knowledge of systems development life cycle and use of structured methodologies and techniques.
* Proven experience in meeting deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
* Solid in-depth experience in SOA, BPM, ESB, and ETL.
* Solid understanding of .NET client and web application architectures.
* Understanding of Mobile application architectures.
* Experience in Relational Database Management Systems.
* Experience in On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in Information Systems or Computer Information Systems
* 10+ years' experience of professional and relevant experience.
* 8+ years object oriented software development/architecture experience in .NET
* Proven experience designing applications and defining solution architectures and technology (SOA, EAI, etc.)
* Experience in designing applications using relation databases (SQL, Oracle)
* Exposure to application security technologies and approaches.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Additional Preferred Skills
* Microsoft Certification
* TOGAF Certification
* LOMA/FLMI Certification
About Globe Life
Globe Life (formerly known as Torchmark Corporation) provides various life and health insurance products, and annuities.