Imagine New Horizons...
Unlocking huge potential with world-class technology: The SIMULIA brand of Dassault Systems develops market leading computational analysis software and technology for simulation-driven design used in a range of industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, and Oil & Gas.
We are seeking a Solutions Consultant to join the Energy & Materials team responsible for managing our simulation capabilities and workflows for our market-leading Mechanical Earth Model finite element analysis and related Geomechanics analyses.
What will your role be?
Our mission is to enable exploration & production companies to optimize their field development plans through a deeper understanding and more complete analysis of their reservoirs.
This position offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge tools and technology applied to geomechanics applications, and to work with sales teams and customers all over the world.
* You will assist Sales in defining technical scope for customer engagements, develop and demonstrate deep knowledge of how to apply our technology to various workflows and carry out proof-of-concept studies to demonstrate and validate our solutions for a variety of customers.
* You will support both development and usage of the technology, including training, workflow design, and analysis of simulation results, helping to ensure the high quality of those results.
The challenges ahead
* Perform highly challenging and complex technical work within a strong team environment.
* Work closely and collaboratively with clients, sales & core R&D teams.
* Work on methods development, testing, and validation to ensure accuracy and robustness of our solutions.
* Assist with visibility and promotion of our products and technology within the industry through conference presentations, technical articles, webinars and seminars.
* Interact with customers and partners always with top-notch professionalism and integrity.
Key Success Factors
* MS or PhD in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar discipline
* Strong knowledge of field geomechanics using ABAQUS
* Comfortable in a customer facing role as with deep technical and scientific analysis
* Up to 35% travel, some international
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.