Cubic Transportation Systems
At Urban Insights, we're changing the way people travel - to work, to school, to wherever they want or need to go, and home again. Come join our team of data experts as we build innovative technologies and leverage the latest data science techniques to tackle transportation's most pressing challenges. As a global company our work impacts the lives of millions of people around the world in cities like London, New York, Sydney, and many more. Urban Insights is the analytics center of excellence for Cubic Transportation Systems, and we are using data to optimize transit networks, reduce road congestion, improve the travel experience, and minimize each city's carbon footprint.
You will collaborate with a diverse group of talented professionals who are as passionate about their work as you are, and are committed to delivering only the highest quality solutions. We are an agile team and this means you're empowered to deliver the best results, have the opportunity to influence all aspects of the business, and know that each contribution you make is significant. In an industry where Cubic is a world leader, we're driving a paradigm shift in how transportation services are planned, delivered, and consumed to better meet the needs of an increasing and ever-more concentrated urban population. Don't take a backseat. Join Urban Insights and be instrumental in driving the future of travel.
A culture that respects work-life balance and individual work styles
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance options, and 401K Retirement Plan with a company match. Employees can also take advantage of a tuition reimbursement program and enjoy a 9/80 work schedule and Paid Time Off.
We are currently looking to bring another committed innovator onto our team to help deliver a highly scalable analytics solution that will serve hundreds of organizations across the globe.
* Be the point person for this technical delivery team, bringing your deep understanding of IT systems and technologies, direction-setting, and providing expert guidance to developers, systems administrators, and others.
* Work closely with project managers and lead the Urban Insights technical team in the design, planning, and implementation of integrated systems that deliver high-value insights to Cubic customers
* Research emerging design patterns, methods and technologies to formulate technical recommendations that drive greater value into our systems and solutions
* Support and encourage the team to maintain the knowledgebase that documents the design of our products and solutions.
* Be the subject matter expert representing our group within the broader Cubic organization and externally regarding our technology roadmap, systems architecture, supporting infrastructure, and other aspects of the technology portfolio
Technologies we use:
* Angular 2
If you're motivated to harness the power of data to improve the lives of millions of travelers and can check the boxes above, let's talk.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Four-year college degree (BS or BA) in computer science, engineering or related field plus 8 years of related experience or advanced degree with 6 years of related experience. Minimum of 5 years experience must be in an Architect or Lead role, leading requirements analysis, design, development and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability, performance, availability.
About Cubic Corporation
Cubic Corporation is a provider of integrated technology solutions to government and commercial customers.