When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will develop high-quality software products for Vizient as an active and collaborative member of a software development team.
* Deliver quality software releases on time in an Agile environment.
* Promote the implementation of software development best practices.
* Drive innovation across the software development team.
* Identify technical improvement opportunities in current software programs to optimize performance and efficiency for internal and external customers.
* Develop strong working relationships with other teams such as Quality Assurance, Product Management, Data Science and Operations.
* Relevant degree preferred.
* 5 or more years of relevant experience in software development required.
* Knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design patterns and their implementation in C# preferred.
* Strong understanding of common web architectures and health care domain preferred.
* Strong technical skills in SQL Server 2016 (T-SQL, database design and optimization), .NET (C#, ASP.Net) and MVC preferred.
* Additional technical skills in TDD, Continuous Integration, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, Azure Data Factory a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
About Vizient, Inc
Vizient, Inc., is a health care performance improvement company that provides innovative data-driven solutions, expertise and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes and lower costs.