Mimecast is an international company specializing in cloud-based email management for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365, including security, archiving, and continuity services to protect business mail.
As a team we strive to be better today than we were yesterday and we're focused on creating a superior experience for our customers through their interaction with us or our product. We don't shy away from a challenge and know that our efforts are making email safer for businesses everywhere.
About the Role
Mimecast is looking for an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the Core Engineering team. The ideal candidate will be someone who possesses excellent problem-solving skills, has a diverse set of technical skills both in software testing and automation coding. They must be a strong communicator, have an excellent attention to detail and a structured approach. The ability to develop effective working relationships will be key.
* Test in an environment of rapid change, in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment.
* Assure the highest possible quality of many aspects of complex browser applications, like the UI, UX, accessibility, browser compatibility, resolution testing, optimization, etc.
* Create excellent Automation tests following standards and Mimecast guidelines. Maintain and constantly improve the current test suites that cover all of our web products.
* Fully understand complex web applications and create test cases to cover all of the scenarios.
* Be proactive and continuously analyse and improve all of our standards, guidelines and environments.
* 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
* Engineering/Computer science degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum / Kanban
* Extensive knowledge of Protractor/ Selenium
* Good understanding of Jasmine or Cucumber
* Great knowledge of testing design patterns for example the Page Object Model
* Worked in a continuous delivery and continuous integration environment and has experience using Jenkins
* Experience with TDD/BDD tools and techniques
* Basic Linux administration
* Due to the nature of this role's responsibilities, you must be authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered a candidate.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.