Senior Software Engineering (Java and Microsoft .NET)
Req #: 190056087
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages: Java and Microsoft .NET development stack technologies
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* An Agile Software Engineering Manager you would work on with agile feature team and be responsible for coaching and mentorship of agile practices, and share responsibility with the team for deliverables
* Collaborate with the client, product owner, and team members to refine and design application features with business value
* Become a respected and valued member of self-organizing agile feature teams
* Focus on automation and test driven development to produce clean, maintainable code that can be deployed continuously
* Design and develop improvements to the continuous delivery process in new and creative ways
* Be responsible for administrating reviews and shaping agile team members development goals
* Full-stack design, development and delivery of high-performance large scale technology solutions Enthusiasm for solving problems, digging into issues and owning solutions to completion
* Desire for continuous improvement of process and technical practices
* Automation experience with tools such as Jenkins, Fitnesse, Selenium, or unit test frameworks for continuous delivery
* Citizenship or Permanent Lawful Resident Status for 7 years contiguous required. * Requires United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Background Clearance process.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.