VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we've grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we've expanded to ~200 employees globally. It's an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our mission is to be Commercial Real Estate's modern operating system, the place where deals happen, customer relationships are nourished, and real-time market data comes to life. We're growing at an incredible pace and are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join the team and help build out an ambitious roadmap. The ideal candidate has a passion for user experience as well as meticulous attention to detail.
What You'll Do
* Work closely with engineers, product managers, designers, QA, and other business partners to discover and solve challenges for our customers
* Collaborate with other engineers to incrementally craft high quality products and APIs for our customers (we deploy multiples times a day)
* Have organization wide impact through your work, departmental initiatives like brown bags and recruiting, being a mentor or onboarding buddy, etc.
* Demonstrable experience building web applications and APIs
* Experience with agile engineering practices (testing, continuous integration, etc.)
* The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
* Strong customer empathy and a focus on quality
About our team
* We have a 40+ person engineering team
* We work in small, cross-functional teams that include product managers, designers, and QA
* We value continuous learning in our everyday work
* We deploy daily and rely heavily on automated testing and CI
* We use agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products
* Our stack: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Heroku, Postgres, AWS, Swift, Android
* Learn more on our engineering blog
We Take Care of You!
* Competitive compensation packages, including equity
* Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
* Generous family policies
* Training and career development programs for everyone in the company
* 401K plan
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
* VTS clubs including rock climbing, skiing, baking, board-games, surfing, softball and more
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
VTS gives asset managers & leasing teams a single platform to track deals, manage space & collaborate seamlessly.