As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position is based in Foster City, CA and will report to the Director of Product Development.
* Be accountable and responsible for the quality behind successful introduction of newly deployed products and feature sets to the market.
* Develop test strategy and test cases, review them with cross functional team and improve the test scenarios
* Drive towards 100% automation of all test cases to meet functional, non-functional and security standards
* Automate integration with several backend systems
* Continuously maintain Automation Test Suites and ensure that the suite is robust enough to be reconfigured for execution on multiple environments
* Follow development best practices including test driven development, pair programming, peer code reviews, etc.
* Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing, automated builds
* Develop healthy working relationships and collaborate with members of cross functional teams within the organization.
* B.S/M.S in Computer Science or related field
* 3 to 5 years of professional, relevant work experience
* Our UI components are used by several thousand merchants and millions of customers worldwide. Qualified candidate should have a quality first mindset, understanding clean code and clean architecture best practices and have a proven track record of developing high quality, bug-free code
* Have proven experience in understanding the system and grasping the major flows from end user perspective
* Strong understanding of semantic HTML web markup & CSS
* Hands on Skills Designing and Developing Automation Test Suites using Selenium/TEST NG Framework for Functional,, Integration and Regression Test Coverage.
* Familiar with TDD practices. Comfortable with Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, Webdriver.io, and other automation frameworks to develop and keep the test suite up to date.
* Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and REST APIs with AJAX
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
* Have a collaborative mindset and put the team goals first
* Familiarity with Java and Apache Tomcat is a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.