Partners Data Systems
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source - the business itself - no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue - all from a single source of truth. Yext's mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Tools and Infrastructure team enables application teams to develop, build, test, deploy, operate, and monitor their software with a focus on engineering productivity and codebase health. We work on large range of projects, from migrating the entire application to Kubernetes to consulting with teams on their monitoring and alerting strategy.
A Day in the Life
* Maintain and upgrade our build system so that developers never have to wait long for compiles. Design and implement a remote execution and caching solution for engineers across two geographical sites.
* Evolve our Continuous Delivery pipeline so that the right tests are run on each commit, code inspections are automatically applied, and we can see quality metrics over time.
* Design and build tools to administer and comprehend increasing numbers of microservices. Define a set of a standards that services should meet and implement a service scorecard to judge service health at a glance.
* Build and maintain minimal and secure container images for applications to run in and provide docker support to developers.
* Build and maintain our development and production infrastructure to support the product's growth using Kubernetes and associated technologies. Help us achieve 100% Infrastructure as Code across a hybrid cloud / on-prem system running in a dozen sites around the world.
* Develop and maintain libraries in Java and Go for interacting with databases, message queues, and other infrastructure.
* Develop and maintain our tools and libraries for monitoring, alerting, and distributed tracing.
* Diagnose and solve problems across the application and infrastructure stacks in a Linux environment.
* Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity
* Design and build automated build, test and deployment infrastructure
* Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
* Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with application teams to influence their monitoring and alerting practices.
* Communicate succinctly and in a timely manner with the 100+ engineers supported and propelled by our team.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.