The Business Applications Group is a rapidly growing organization that is responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Azure App Service, Power BI and more. Microsoft is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications, and this organization is at the heart of how business applications are designed and delivered.
We are an innovative team that blends the exciting worlds of Machine Learning, predictive analytics and data mining. We have a super exciting and rare opportunity for you to have a huge impact.. We're looking for a passionate and innovative software engineer. You're the right candidate if you have a passion for customer experience, data, and accountability for the end-to-product/service quality, completeness and resulting high value experience.
* Strong coder with 5 + year experience of coding in C++, or C# in the industry, and a great performance history
* Prior experience of 5+ years in ML frameworks/libraries, MS Azure, Python, C#, SQL, or similar technologies, and big data platform
* 3-5 years of backend development experience, services experience is preferre
* Proven multi-year track record of shipping large scale services in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated ability and experience in the services development cycle: design, implementation, deployment, and live site, with results of influencing product and or service strategy and/or design based on discovery and recommendation
* M.S. or Ph.D. (preferred) in Computer Science or quantitative disciplines (e.g., Math, Statistics, or a related field).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will have an advanced degree in computer science and understand human-computer interaction. You're formally trained in creating designs experiments, leveraging industry methods, algorithms, and tools, and translate well real world problems into analytical/numerical problems. You need to have a strong history of impact and influence from your discoveries, conclusions and recommendations. You prefer a fast-paced agile environment where studies have swift lifecycles to influence products early and on time.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.