Cloud computing is the next big thing, it is the wave of the future. Most new software being built today is for the cloud. Today, there is a limited pool of people who know how to build and operate cloud-native applications. Microsoft's Identity division is at the center of Microsoft's cloud strategy, we build and operate authentication and authorization services that are used by the millions of Windows, Office, XBOX and Azure users worldwide. In the mobile-first cloud-first world the sign in experience is the front door for building closer customer relationships, supporting smoother commerce transactions and keeping people safe. Our services handle over 4 million requests per minute from our data centers worldwide, we know how to engineer for the cloud.
* 5+ years of design and services development experience
* Experience with owning or driving large scale services, components or feature areas
* BS in Computer Science or Engineering discipline, OR 4 years of equivalent software engineering work experience
* Demonstrated excellence in Coding, Code Review and Technical communication documentation
* Experience optimizing automation, reliability and monitoring of LiveSite
* Strong customer focus and data driven approach
* End-to-end Delivery & Innovation
* Agility in fast paced environment
* Expertise in databases, distributed systems and/or big data technologies
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The identity division is a customer focused organization with an emphasis on security, a great user experience and high reliability. If that sounds like the right environment for you, please join us! If you have experience working with high scale production services come and share your learnings; otherwise bring your passion and willingness to learn.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.