Teams, Skype and GroupMe are all about breaking down barriers to communication and connecting people. Every day, millions of individuals use Teams and Skype to communicate with coworkers, chat with friends, make calls, share files, collaborate and have fun. We're building the ultimate communication tools that span cultures, countries, and continents. To realize our ambitions we are looking for passionate software engineers to join our team.
If you love working with bleeding edge technologies, are interested in building top of class mobile applications, and are excited about influencing the way we communicate today and in the future, then our team may just be the perfect place for you. We are looking for an experienced mobile application software engineer to help us deliver the unified framework on which the future Teams, Skype and GroupMe clients will use.
* 5 years of experience building large scale, complex applications
* Deep iOS or Android mobile development competence
* Proficient architectural and OOP skills
* Experience with React Native is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
What we do:
* We develop for iOS and Android, creating the foundations of an improved framework for scalable mobile development
* We also consider cross-platform development using React Native and TypeScript
* We contribute to GitHub
* We use pull requests and pair programming
* We are self-organized and embrace agile ways of working
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.