Requisition ID: 221065
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using the latest technology, we are unlocking human potential and transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined. We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world, supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Talent Acquisition is one of the most impactful processes of HR to a business - and getting the right people in the organization has a dramatic, measurable impact on business performance. SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting helps you source, engage, and hire the world's best talent. Unlike other approaches, we provide a comprehensive yet, simple solution that provides guidance to everyone, at every step. SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management is a multi-tenant SaaS cloud offering. It is a multi-layered Java/JEE application that offers both desktop and mobile solution (iOS) users. You will be working as part of a SAP Success Factors Recruiting Development Team and will develop new features using latest/cutting edge technologies, enhance and support existing features and technologies.
You will design features and lead their implementation, troubleshoot issues, and be part of a team environment contributing to an exciting Cloud product. As we work with an evolving technology stack we need someone who is eager to learn, provide solutions to problems, resourceful in getting things to done and productive working independently or collaboratively while ensuring the of feature quality via test automation and some manual testing tasks. We are looking for individuals with DevOps mindset who have an inherent sense of ownership of application code from development through to deployment.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* DevOps mindset - inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle
* Preference will be for candidates who are Full Stack Engineers
* Expertise in Java/JEE web application development including UI and API development
* Experience with Database technologies and comfortable with SQL - tuning, optimization etc.
* Good working knowledge of Spring, REST, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, OOAD and design patterns
* Should independently deliver scoped features and top-notch end to end quality of deliverables ·
* Exposure to SaaS, multi-tenancy, Automation Testing frameworks.
* Experience with Micro-services architecture and development will be a plus
* Participate in critical customer/production escalations
* Should be a fantastic team player and collaborator
* Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and have a positive can-do attitude
* Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and principles of OO design
* Experience building Enterprise Web Applications
* Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development, performance testing or data correctness/integrity testing
* Knowledge of databases and web application servers - comfortable with SQL tuning etc.
* Knowledge of micro-service architecture
* Knowledge of NOSQL frameworks will be a plus
* Knowledge and experience (plus) building and operating software in Public Cloud
* Experience with Web services (REST, OData)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering plus 7 years relevant work experience or
* Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering plus 5 years relevant work experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.