Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fusion Applications (http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/overview/index.html) are designed and developed ground up, to host the entire enterprise in the cloud.
Our team Fusion Release Engineering (FRE) is a central portfolio team for Fusion Applications Development that specializes in automation frameworks and continuous integration between Fusion Applications, Middleware and RDBMS. We specialize in SaaS and Cloud automation. We're seeking dynamic people in this high-profile, agile development team.
We're currently building projects that use Spring, node.js, Angular/JQuery, REST Services and NoSQL. We also have projects in Mobile Development, cloud deployment automations, Continuous Integration, Big Data Analysis and Cloud Computing.
The primary requirements for this position are enthusiasm, passion and willingness to learn new technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
1) Working closely with Product Management, Quality Assurance, middle-ware and other Product Development teams in order to improve FRE product development standards and processes.
2) Designing and developing validation, reporting, code coverage, reporting and build automation utilities
3) Involvement in product design and development to continually enhance the installation and upgrade of our applications
Technical Skills :
1. Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
2. Strong Programming experience in Java/ J2EE Technology Stack
3. Web & Mobile GUI development Tools/Frameworks experience (JQuery, Angular, Spring, CSS, REST) is desirable.
4. Experience with Oracle RDBMS (SQL/NOSQL), Perl, Unix/Linux (including shell scripting)
5. Experience with Apache web-servers, Weblogic server including application configuration and administration
6. Familiarity with Cloud deployments and SaaS models
7. Strong Unix operating system skills preferred.
8. Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline is preferred
9. Working knowledge of of Jenkins/Maven/Docker/Kubernetes is prefered
Soft Skills :
1. Must be independent, self-motivated and a team player
2. Ability to communicate with people of different cultural and language background
3. Must work well under pressure on multiple projects
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.