At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Oracle EBS for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A strong Senior Software Engineer who specializes in the Oracle E-Business Suite and enjoys operating as a techno-functional lead on projects. You will develop new applications for various departments both inside and out of the organization.
This position will sit fulltime in Austin, TX.
* Strong techno-functional background providing functional and technical leadership for all aspects of Oracle EBS.
* Support all aspects of a monthly finance close.
* Provide leadership, guidance and support on all aspects of customer billing.
* Create technical specifications, design, code, test, and implement Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) application components.
* Develop or customize PL/SQL procedures, Oracle reports, interfaces, customizations, application extensions, and workflows.
* Design, develop, and test data conversion programs and processes to ensure accurate data migrations.
* Work with various departments inside and outside the organization gathering requirements and architecting solutions.
* Provide financial and ad-hoc reports/data to all groups inside the organization.
* Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and document business requirements.
* Write and maintain functional and technical specifications.
* Work with end users and functional analysts to perform unit, system, and regression testing.
* Assist in migrating code changes to production environment.
* Develop documentation to detail the development, logic and testing processes.
* Provide technical expertise necessary to support the daily operations in Oracle Applications.
* Work with internal and external auditors to provide data and make requested changes.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Oracle EBS you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required.
* A "go getter" and able to complete tasks and projects on their own with minimal guidance if needed.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
* 6 years of working with Oracle EBS Financials including 3 years of working with Oracle EBS R12.
* Experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials implementation or upgrade.
* Experience working with Oracle Support.
* Experience working with SOX and designing controls, segregation of duties, and SOX remediation.
* Advanced proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports/Forms/Workflow Builder, Shell scripts, and Linux.
* Knowledge of Oracle Applications API packages and table structures.
* Functional understanding of Finance and Accounting Departmental processes.
* Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
Additional nice-to-have skills.
* Experience with Informatica or Talend ETL tools.
* Experience with SQL Server and TSQL.
* Experience with .Net programming.
* Experience with Noetix and BI tools
* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes is a provider of shipping and mailing products, location intelligence, customer engagement, and eCommerce solutions.