We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the team that sets best practices for integration with our workflow automation and integration platform. You will use your knowledge of integration to identify and define patterns that can be used to leverage and scale the platform. You will use your knowledge of software engineering to improve the platform for key integration use cases.
The Okta Integration Network (OIN) provides comprehensive single-sign-on, MFA, user management, and mobile integrations to over 5,000 cloud services, such as G Suite, Workday, Salesforce, Box, Slack, GitHub, and Atlassian. The team is responsible for designing and building an integration platform that enables a community of Okta developers, customers, and partners to rapidly and securely build, share, test, deploy, update and monitor integrations. We are looking for smart, innovative and passionate engineers to join the team and help craft the future of the Okta Integration Platform.
You share our passion and great pride in elegant solutions and will join an engineering team that strongly believes in designing for scale, rigorous code reviews, automated testing, and an iterative process to build high-quality next generation enterprise software.
Our elite team is fast, innovative and flexible; with a weekly, agile release cycle and individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies and the chance to have significant equity in a company that is changing the cloud computing landscape forever.
* 5+ years of strong software development experience in an object-oriented language building highly-reliable, mission-critical software
* Experience enhancing a system of scale
* Excellent grasp of software engineering principles
* Deep understanding of server side technologies: caching and asynchronous processing
* Knowledge of network security, metadata driven architectures, webhooks, serverless computing, encryption, authentication and authorization
* Prior experience integrating with REST and SOAP APIs
* Well-organized, methodical, documentation and detail focused
* Enthusiasm for continuous learning
Nice to Have:
* Experience implementing and supporting SAML and SSO integrations
* API design experience
* Technical and/or team leadership and mentoring experience
* Experience developing tools leveraged by other developers
* Experience developing reusable software components that other developers and business users will leverage
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta operates an integrated system that connects persons via devices.