Job CategoryProducts and Technology
San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Senior Member of Technical Staff
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce integration platform powered by Mulesoft is one the most technically advanced and at the same time very easy to use for our end customers. It uses the latest and greatest of cloud technologies to achieve excellence in integration experience for end customers.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced senior software engineer to work on high impact PaaS of Mulesoft Anypoint Platform. Key challenges and opportunities to grow here include usage of best in class technologies and methods to grow highly scalable and highly available fast growing platform as a service. You will collaborate with multiple engineering teams, contributing to designing and implementing mission product features!
* Independently research, design and implement your ideas to make PaaS success
* Innovate and bring best practices to optimize the platform.
* Use the latest and greatest technologies and methods to help scale the growth of platform.
* Deliver high quality, well written code that is quickly understood and easily supported and maintained by others.
* Encourage learning environment by mentoring team members that are less experienced or less knowledgeable to increase their skills or knowledge, and ultimately their effectiveness on the team.
* Cultivate ownership by owning your platform, services and help improve customer satisfaction.
* Collaborate with managers and other senior members on a very high standard to create and drive the engineering work and release stream for your product.
* Remove all obstacles and blockers so that the team can deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers
* Play a key role in hiring, building and mentoring an exceptional team of engineers
* Masters / Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Equivalent Experience
* 7+ years of experience in Java Web Application development, Platform Development, Microservices/API development
* 3+ years of detailed Cloud Computing experience using providers like AWS, GCP or Azure to implement highly scalable and available products
* Experience in Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, ReactJS and ready to pick up new technologies all the time.
* Design and architecture experience to implement best practices, standard software patterns.
* Strong Engineering technical background, including: Cloud Technologies, Distributed Systems, Software Development Processes, Security, large scale APIs High Availability Systems, Customer facing Production Systems
* Familiarity in building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems in a hosted cloud environment
* Maniacal focus on maintaining and fostering our culture by hiring and coaching qualified engineers resembling our core values
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.