The Digital Innovation Group (DIG) at Providence Health & Services is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is building next-gen tools that give patients convenient and easy access to healthcare virtually anywhere, anytime.
We are seeking a Senior iOS Engineer in Seattle, WA who can identify creative solutions and spin up new ideas that draw from your Mobile Development knowledge. We want your voice as we research and develop products that transform the healthcare experience as we know it. You will be building the software that powers the consumer healthcare experience for patients both in and outside of our hospital network. If you want to solve complex problems that make a clear and real-world impact in people's lives, join us!
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems, leading teams and mentoring more junior engineers.
* You have the flexibility to learn new things, try new technology, seek opportunities to grow, mentor & be mentored, & participate in the Mobile Dev community
* 'Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering, bringing to bear your experience in the industry and your desire to keep learning new things.
* In order to transform healthcare, we need individuals who love cutting edge technologies. We run through the green fields, and take calculated risks. We learn from our successes and failures, while respecting each other and our organizations mission (Know me, Care for Me, Ease My Way).
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or experience
* High proficiency in Objective-C or Swift
* Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
* Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
* Experience collaborating on projects and working efficiently as part of a team.
* Deep understanding of iOS SDK
* A solid software development foundation including competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
* A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy working together.
* Autonomy and respect from day one
* An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
* Great pay
* Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
* The best tools money can buy
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
What drives us:
As employees of the Providence Digital Innovation Group, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.