Are you interested in tackling complex problems in the Identity space, in an agile environment? If so, then the Identity & Access Management (IAM) engineering team in the Azure Active Directory is the place to be.
The IAM team is responsible for delivering the next generation of identity management products & services to manage identities, credentials, roles and access rights across both on-premises and cloud in a consistent & seamless manner. We are at the front and center of Microsoft's identity strategy and work with the Active Directory (AD) and Azure Active Directory (AAD) services to power critical needs such as authentication, authorization, single sign-on, email, management of devices and social enterprise.
Identity and Access is at the center of everything our customers do, from social networking to single sign-on, from small devices to desktops to data centers. As customers make the transition from on-premise to cloud, they need simple, scalable products and services that meet their identity management needs across environments with many disparate systems.
One of the key areas is analysis and presentation of the data to hundreds of millions of end users. Some of the challenges in this area are large-scale data management and aggregation from disparate sources and across multiple datacenters and creating compelling UX experiences with APIs sub second response times. Another important area is management and features around single sign-on of thousands of applications through secure identity.
This is a broad and complex mission and is critical to Microsoft's business strategy.
* Strong coding skills in C# or equivalent
* Experience delivering high quality software on time
* 6+ years' industry software engineering experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Strong communication skills and a passion for solving hard problems
* Knowledge and experience of Azure or similar Cloud technologies
* UX design and highly performing Web API development, full stack experiences
* Knowledge of distributed systems, large-scale Data technologies development
* Agile development
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We are looking for a highly motivated developer with a passion for building innovative application software.
In this role you will:
* Help us design and deliver the next generation identity products and services that will power the enterprise and cloud computing for several decades
* You will be expected to apply agile development methodologies to design and write high quality code that meets availability, performance, and scalability goals.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.