Are you passionate about enabling data driven decisions? Would you like to help grow one of our most profitable businesses? Does joining a new team excite you?
Microsoft 365 is at the core of our Company's mission to enable people and organizations to achieve more. Be part of the team building platform services handling millions of users and exabytes of data. This isn't just some large-scale web service: the implementation ranks among the world's largest and most cutting edge distributed systems, spanning across data centers around the world. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build the Commercial/Consumer Business ML Insights Platform that enables our data scientists and leaders to make data driven decisions regarding the state of the business and how to grow it most effectively. Working with multiple data science teams, the projects involves building/using data platforms, data processing pipelines, analysis software and multiple customer facing tools to produce new insights to drive our growing business. We're moving quickly, so contact us soon. We'd love to have you to contribute as early as possible!
* Bachelors in computer science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of data related software development experience
* Experience with web technologies such as React, Redux, and TypeScript
* Experience with Azure Web Apps and ML technologies
* Experience with big data technologies
* Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming patterns, and solving complex problems
* Excellent scripting, rapid prototyping and data analysis skills
* Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and working with Business Intelligence systems.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Design, implement, and test components of the IDEAs ML Pipeline.
* Use data to drive engineering that facilitates management, velocity and ROI of models.
* Dogfood our system to develop actionable insights for M365 growth
* Partner with teams to apply these actionable insights to grow the business's customer base.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.