As Azure continues its rapid expansion, the focus for our team is to build real-time, scalable, extensible services and UX experiences for Azure customers. Our goal is to provide first-class embedded customer enablement experience and self-help tools to our customers. If you are passionate about the cloud computing and obsessed with customer experience, if you like to develop a globally distributed service from inception to deployment utilizing groundbreaking technologies and want to play a significant role, then we have your next career position!
This position is targeted for someone who is passionate about online services, cloud computing, and user experience. We are looking for talented engineers who love to work in an agile development team, embrace and solve new technology challenges. You are deeply passionate about building effective software and continuously improving the development process, with the equal ability to think independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
* 5+ years of development experience, C++ or C# or Java preferred
* Experience with Azure Active directory
* Prior experience in shipping products across multiple product cycles
* Solid design and coding skills with a bias for architecture at scale
* Ability to collaborate within and across teams effectively
* Proficiency in object-oriented programming
* Experience creating, developing, delivering, deploying, maintaining online services
* BS or MS in computer science, related degree, or 5+ years of work experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
* Experience with Azure ML and/or AWS Machine Learning
* Passion for building great experiences for real customer and partner business scenarios.
* Ability to collaborate within and across teams effectively.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will have an ample opportunity to participate in all stages of our engineering lifecycle - from initial research and discovery, quick iteration on promising concepts, solution prototyping, and development, all the way through successful service rollout and LiveSite support. Your voice and ideas are valuable and will be heard.
We are a young, fast growing, and dynamic team. As a team, we are interested in smart, hardworking candidates with a positive can-do attitude, who come to work with a smile and enjoy writing clean and elegant code. In return, we can offer many learning opportunities across a wide spectrum of technologies (from UI all the way to back-end), and an accommodating environment where we can fine-tune your aspirations with team needs on the ongoing basis. As a Senior Developer you will have the opportunity to wear multiple hats and demonstrate breadth, depth, and leadership.
* Front-end: HTML5, TypeScript, jQuery, Knockout.js, Angular JS, ASP.NET MVC, REST, Web API, Git, NodeJS
* Back-end: Azure Service fabric, ASP.Net Core, Azure Container etc.
This is a collaborative position that requires working with many partner teams and will involve learning and understanding how to use their technology as well as our own.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.