Microsoft Azure is undergoing explosive growth as customers around the world realize the benefits of moving their services and applications on to the cloud. For Azure, providing a secure cloud platform is vital to win customers and move their workloads to Azure. The charter of the Azure Security group is to ensure that Azure is the most secure and resilient cloud platform.
If you are looking for a challenge and passionate about protecting Microsoft and customer's assets in the cloud, Azure security team has the right role for you!
This role gives an opportunity to work on the next generation of Azure Key Vault's key processing service. You will play a critical role in providing Microsoft customers with world class high-speed cryptographic processing and key isolation with Hardware Security Modules.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment to build and deliver highly-available, distributed services end-to-end that integrate with core Azure components like the base Compute Fabric as well as world-class crypto-processing hardware. This is a unique role that provides an opportunity to
* Work on cutting edge security technologies like confidential computing, hardware attestation and the latest hardware innovations in CPUs
* Build cloud services that scale to billions of transactions per day.
* Work on Linux / Open Source Software (OSS) technologies.
* Work in an agile / Dev-Ops environment.
* 5+ years of software development experience using C++, and/or C#
* BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience
* Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
* Knowledge/experience in the Linux operating system
* Experience developing and shipping cloud services
* Familiarity with C++ build systems.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Collaborate with a team of world-class engineers in solving problems relating to cryptography, privacy, and security for a cloud service with high availability demands.
* Improving the service fundamentals such as monitoring and deployment.
* Creating developer specifications in co-ordination with your feature crew
* Building prototypes and validating design alternatives
* Develop, test, and deploy features to multiple clouds.
* Work cross-team with Azure, Office, and large external hardware and software companies
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.